Creating a Google Analytics account for your website is one of the best ways to track website traffic and engagement. But learning the details of Google Analytics can be a full-time job — and many business owners just don’t have the time to manage their business and track their website data!
That’s where we come in. We monitor your web traffic and patterns, looking for areas of improvement to grow your audience even further.
To diagnose traffic trends and make recommendations, we need access to your Analytics account. There are two possible scenarios for us to access your account…
If you do not have a website connected to a Google Analytics account, you don’t need to do anything. Each of our new designs includes a free Google Analytics account and integration.
If you do have a site with a Google Analytics account, you can easily add us to your account. Just follow the video or written steps below!
Here’s a step-by-step video showing you how to add a new user to your Google Analytics account:
Prefer a written list? No worries, we’ve got you covered.
- Go to analytics.google.com
- On the left-hand menu, click the gear icon to open your Admin settings
- In the first column (Account Settings), click on Account Access Management
- Click the + button to add a new user
- Email. Be sure this is an email where they can receive notifications.
- Notify new users by email. Leave this box ticked.
- Permissions. If your new user needs full access, be sure all these boxes are ticked. Read more about account permissions here.
- Click “Add” button