Does your small business need help recovering?
Oregon is currently offering $28 million in grants to support small businesses affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. These grants are intended to be used for ANY operational costs. If you’ve been hoping to invest in a new website design or digital marketing, these grants can help!
The Operational Cost Assistance Grant program is designed for businesses with 100 or fewer employees in the following categories:
- A restaurant, bar, tavern, brew pub, distillery, wine bar, cafe, food court, coffee shop, club, or other similar establishment; or
- Such business must offer on-premises consumption of food or drink; and
- The business must have at least one (1) seat on premises for dine-in or sit-down consumption of food or drink.
- A provider of eligible indoor physical exercise, recreational or family entertainment (amusement park, aquarium, arcade, bowling alley, dance studio, gym or fitness studio (including climbing gym), hookah bar, indoor party place (including jumping gyms and laser tag), indoor sport facility (nonprofessional), skating rink, tennis club, theater, or yoga studio); or
- A provider of eligible personal services (barber shop, hair salon, esthetician practice, medical spa, facial spa, day spa, non-medical massage therapy service business, nail salon, tanning salon, or tattoo/piercing parlor).
View all eligibility requirements.
- Application Open: May 26, 2021
- Application Closes: June 6, 2021
- Application Lottery: Week of June 7th
- Application Review Starts: Week of June 7th
- Checks Mailed: Late-June
Award Caps and Distributions
Businesses may not have more than 100 Employees per site. Awards for individual business locations are as follows:
- 0 to 2 Employees (FTE) = $10,000
- 3 to 6 Employees (FTE) = $20,000
- 7 to 25 Employees (FTE) = $3,000 per employee
- 26 to 50 Employees (FTE) = $75,000
- 51 to 100 Employees (FTE) = $100,000
Could Studio Anansi help with your operational costs?
Definitely! We offer several services to support your business operations:
Are you in need of a new website? Or do you have a current website — but it just hasn’t kept pace with your growth? We’re here to help with a custom, strategy-driven website. Whether you need a professional new site or a redesign, we love working with value-driven businesses to create authentic, effective websites.
We can also help with your digital marketing. We provide SEO, email marketing, and blogging packages to help your website get found — and to connect you with new clients. Get in touch for more information.
Basic website hosting packages can leave your data at risk and slow your site speed. Protect your website and improve performance with website hosting built specifically for WordPress. Our hosting is secure and comes with access to premium, agency-level tools to improve your website speed and SEO. View hosting packages.
Save time and get clear about your website strategy. Training sessions help you clarify your goals and reveal how your website can be your best employee — growing your business online 24/7. Things we can help with include:
- Content updates and website edits
- Identifying your website priorities
- Aligning your website and business goals
- Converting website visitors into paying customers
- Strategic social media and email marketing
- Website design best practices
Applications are only accepted May 26th – June 6th, 2021. To ensure your application is received in time, we highly encourage you to apply ASAP.
What do you need to do?
We’re happy to support your application. We can provide a tailored invoice to estimate expenses and submit with your application.
When you’re ready, apply through the Business Oregon portal.