Strategic, Search Optimized WordPress Websites
Ready to get online?
When you’re ready to elevate your customer experience and finally feel legit in your business, it’s time for you to have an exceptional website.
But it’s not about just having the latest bells and whistles.
Yes, scroll-stopping images and stunning design matter. But to take things to the next level, you need to go deeper.
A truly fantastic website means strategy and planning. It means a platform that can scale with your growth. It means mapping your dreams and goals into the future.
When you’re ready for an online presence that looks stunning, feels fantastic, and converts visitors into customers, I’m here to bring your vision to life.
My website designs are perfect for you if...
You want a website that you can feel proud of — and that brings in business.
You’ve outgrown your old website. You feel embarrassed or frustrated just thinking about it.
You’re ready to invest in systems that wow your customers and save you time.
The Studio Anansi Difference
Your website can’t be just another off-the-shelf design that looks pretty but doesn’t actually convert. You need a website that truly supports your goals. That’s why the very first step in my web design process isn’t actually designing — it’s identifying your goals. Only after understanding your goals do I start developing a website that converts and works for you.
How many web designers can say that clients love their organization? Because I hear it all the time — clients are head-over-heels for my clear communication and transparent project management. You’ll always know what’s next on the horizon and when to expect an update. Even after launch, I don’t leave you hanging. Your website comes with access to my video training library and two weeks of post-launch support. Plus, I’m always available for future questions.
What's the process?
Your new website will require 4 – 8 weeks. Simpler websites will be completed faster (though I still schedule plenty of time, so we’re never rushed). More complex websites such as e-comm / online stores require more time.
No matter the size of your website, here are the steps we will follow.
All my website plans include everything you need for a beautiful, effective new website.
- Strategy call to make sure all your questions are answered. You’ll know exactly what to expect and when.
- Responsive design to ensure that your website looks good for the 50% of web traffic that visits you on mobile devices.
- Device testing to find and fix hidden bugs that wouldn’t be caught with just one round of tests.
- Realistic analytics using a privacy-forward platform that won’t drown you in data. You’ll get the essentials without any of the fluff, so you can focus on metrics that really move the needle.
- SEO including page titles, header tags, and image alts. You can be confident that your new website will show up correctly in search results and adhere to Google best practices.
- Google Search Console setup and integration to skip the usual waiting period for new websites to show up in search results. You’ll appear in searches and build SEO authority faster.
- Facebook Pixel installation so you can track website traffic and serve ads to visitors using Facebook’s retargeting tools.
- Customized search page — because 30% of website visitors use search, and I refuse to leave a third of your audience unimpressed with a generic search page.
- Customized 404 page to help visitors flow easily through your website — even if links change in 2 (or 6) (or 12) months. I really am committed to your long-term success!
- Access to premium, agency-level design and SEO plugins is included for the first twelve months after launch, so you don’t have to invest in new plugin licenses until you know exactly what works for your web needs.
- Video training library with videos empowering you to update the new website. Say goodbye to expensive future developer fees!
- Two weeks of post-launch support to answer your remaining questions and deliver email prompt, clear email support.
- Three months of free Starter Hosting so you can enjoy a risk-free trial of our WordPress-specific hosting.
Web Design Packages
This package is for personal websites or very small businesses. It covers “brochure-type” websites (up to 10 pages) and can include a simple blog.
My most in-demand website package. This range covers 11-25 page sites with features such as galleries, calendars, events, and contact forms.
This range covers sites with 26+ pages. It also includes websites that require advanced functionality such as e-commerce/online stores.
Ready to start?
Great question! It’s super important to find a team that you resonate with and who you trust to communicate openly.
This is a good match for businesses with a proven product or service. If you’re not sure, I checking out my articles and freebies — they’ll tell you a lot about my design style and philosophy.
Sometimes the easiest way to get to know somebody is a good ol’ fashioned call. Schedule a discovery call to see if we’re a good fit.
I’ve built on most of the common website platforms — Squarespace, Showit, Webflow, Shopify, and more. However, I’ve always returned to WordPress. I’ve found that WordPress is the most effective, powerful, and affordable option for business owners.
The Elevated Experience is my signature service that analyzes your online presence and customer experience. At the end of our time working together in the Elevated Experience capacity, we discuss your next steps — one of which may be a new website design.
You don’t need to start with Elevated Experience in order to book a website design with me. In fact, a lot of the strategic work that goes into Elevated Experience is also covered by my website design process.
But if you’re on the fence, I suggest starting with Elevated Experience. It will provide a comprehensive overview of your customer journey and opportunities for growth. When it’s time to redesign your website, the final report will save a ton of time and help ensure that your new site encompasses everything.
(Oh, and that report? I can incorporate it in my web design process or you can take it to another web designer — it truly empowers you without making you reliant on my tools or process!)
To be honest, a lot of my clients start when they still aren’t 100% sure if they need a new website or “just” a redesign.
If this sounds like you, I suggest starting with Elevated Experience. It will provide a comprehensive overview of your online systems and map your opportunities for growth.
Plus, the final Elevated Experience report will save a ton of time and help ensure that your new site encompasses everything when you are ready for a new website.
I’m very selective about accepting new clients for website projects that aren’t full builds. I only take on new clients when I genuinely, 100% believe I can make a difference for your business. Please get in touch and I’ll be happy to review your project.
If you have brand guidelines, I use it to determine your website design and aesthetics.
If you don’t have brand guidelines, I provide a website brand guide that covers your fonts, colors, and visual inspiration.
I no longer offer full-service branding packages such as graphic logo design. If that’s something you’re interested in, please get in touch and I’ll be happy to recommend brand designers.
I accept payments online or via check. You’ll receive your first invoice once we sign a new client agreement.
My default payment plan is half of your total invoice to reserve your design spot, and half when your project is complete (on the day of launch).
I also offer a payment plan of four equal payments. Please let me know if you are interested in this option.
Sorry, no Bitcoin payments accepted at this time. 😉
I book for 2 – 3 months out. I do not overlap project start dates, so please choose your project period carefully. Get in touch for current availability.
In case of family or medical emergency, I offer one complimentary reschedule per website design project. Please note that you’ll choose a new project period from my availability at that time, and I cannot guarantee a specific period will be available.
After your first reschedule, future rescheduling is offered at my discretion and will incur a rescheduling fee.
Please start by downloading my Services and Pricing Guide.
Once you’ve reviewed the guide, get in touch to inquire about availability and select your project period.
I’m looking forward to working with you!